Thursday, October 26, 2017

Charming Miniature Windsor Chairs


For as long as I can remember, I have loved Colonial style furniture.
I have four Windsor chairs in my breakfast room, and now I have two
of them in one of my dollhouse kitchens as well.  I think they are so
charming!




I purchased them from Matthew of Weston Miniature on Etsy.  Matthew
is such a talented artist and creates with so much attention to detail.




He created the ceramic rooster on the little hutch too and he gifted me with this
adorable Life is Sweet sign.  Stop by his Etsy shop to see his other creations.  Here is
the Link.

Bentley and I are enjoying the cooler weather and we are so thankful that it
is beginning to feel like Fall here in South Texas!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Susan. How in the world does he work with such precision on such small items?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the chairs are so sweet - and go perfectly with your tiny kitchen. I like all the details that you include - it is just a perfect little kitchen. Love that cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I too love Colonial. It is so elegant.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live in a Colonial style home, and these are the EXACT chairs I've wanted to buy for our dining room...except not miniature, obviously! :-) (M'butt's too big for that!)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...