Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas in a Train Case

 

When my sister Robin ~ aka The Decorating Tennis Girl told me
my Christmas gift was on it's way, she specifically told me to
open it early because she just knew I would want to decorate
with it.  When I opened it, she must have heard me squealing in
delight all the way up to Illinois, because it's the most
adorable vintage tartan train case.  It's something I have wanted
for the longest time, and yes, I just had to use it in a Christmas
decorating vignette.

It's a Christmas joy for all ages vignette designed for the 
child alive in all of us.




Never too old to enjoy a little magic at Christmas!  Thank you Robin, 
you are the best sister ever!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley




4 comments:

  1. So cute Susan! I am going to create a little scene in my plaid lunch box tomorrow.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowman. I collect them & have well over 100. My hutch is filled with them right now. I wish I could share a picture. It's so much fun. It makes me smile. The train case is neat. Fun to "play" with, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I would be squealing also. I love the way you decorated it!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...