Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter in My Studio


I decided to add some Easter decorations to my studio.  I am in here
for so many hours a day and thought it would be fun to have bunnies
and chicks and colored eggs surrounding my days.



The little cottage gained an Easter topiary and some chicks.




Chicks and colored eggs moved into the tool box.




The pillow pocket on one of the pillows on the bed gained a bunny bookmark,
an Easter card and a copy of the Velveteen Rabbit.




The little dresser added more bunnies and colored eggs.



And the basket on the door to the studio was decorated too.

Have a blessed Wednesday everyone!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

2 comments:

  1. These are THE sweetest little Easter decorations...I cannot decide which one I love more! Have a beautiful day Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    I am a fan of pastels too, everything is just precious!
    Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...