Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Favorites from Round Top


Whenever I visit an antique show there are always certain things that
tug at my heart strings.  I loved seeing this great big display of copper.  
Copper never loses it's charm for me.




Or do beautiful quilts in vibrant colors.  True works of art for me.


                                                                      

A jockey on his mount.


A sea of Staffordshire dogs.

       

Vintage red books on library steps.



Vintage Nancy Drew.




A Blue Bell ice cream churn turned into a lamp.  We are still patiently
waiting for Blue Bell to return to our HEB.




A hutch filled with goodies.




And this statement piece.



I wait with great anticipation and excitement for each Antique Week show
and just like Christmas, the event is over far too soon.  When spring of 2016
rolls around and the tents go back up once again, I will be there!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

9 comments:

  1. Oooo...how much fun! Love seeing the beautiful copper and those Staffies! My heart is melting! Have a great week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, these are some beauties! Love everything you pointed out! I have been wanting to comment on your pretty blog but I couldn't figure out where I was suppose to. Oh well maybe it's those blonde hairs on my head(that are turning gray)! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. A perfect place to find some really great vintage goodies. I hope before my day, I can go to this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking us along with you! We are coming to Texas and my SIL go antiquing, unfortunately we won't be in Boerne until next week. I have always wanted to go to Round Top. I am sure we will find some things where ever we go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Boerne and there are some cute shops there. You also can drive out to Comfort or go up to Fredericksburg too. Have a great trip!

      Delete
  4. Oh once again, I am swooning ~ the Staffordshire dogs are just beautiful. Love them. The copper is beautiful too~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...those copper pots and pans...I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT things. I love copper, too, and had quite a collection of it. I passed it along to my daughter and she ended up giving quite a bit of it away....I didn't say a word but I wish she had given it back to me. lol I still have some pieces though and love bringing them out this time of year.

    I have a few of the Nancy Drew books that were mine as a kid. So glad you had a good time and wish I could have gone, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful treasures. I love the red books.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...