Monday, July 20, 2015

Blast From the Past Week


I have spent the past week and a half going through
old family photo albums and while I was doing that,
I started thinking about my blog and how long I have
been taking photos and posting.  I started to wonder ~

 Is it okay to be nostalgic about my own blog?



I started looking at my Picasa web albums and as I
was going through the pics, lots of memories came
flooding back.  Lots of things have happened in my
life over the past five years, some sad, some happy.
Moving, saying goodbye to old friends.  Losing
beloved family members.  Good things have happened
too.  Moving back to Texas and making new friends 
while keeping the old ones back in Idaho and in
other states and cities from my past. 



It's all part of who I am today.  I have shared lots of those moments
with you and am looking forward to sharing the days to come with
you as well.  

As I look through these old albums I am amazed at how many
photos I have taken.  I am onto my third camera since those 
early days.  I have painted and tweaked and decorated and 
created tablescapes for every occasion.  

And ....



I have enjoyed every moment of it!  



So while I am busy with other things this week,
I hope you will enjoy these blast from the past photos
from blog posts gone by.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

2 comments:

  1. I love the tool caddy with flowers in it & the vintage picnic basket is delightful! Is it mint green? Such a pretty soft color. I did enjoy these pics from the past very much. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...