Monday, January 19, 2015

Makeover Madness Monday


Sometimes we all feel like a new look.  Maybe it's a new nail polish.
An easy change that won't rob the bank.



Or maybe it's some new make-up.  Look out, I have been watching
IT Cosmetics on QVC ;-)







Or maybe a new blog template.  I have been looking at lots and
lots of them on Etsy.  Hope I find just the right one soon!



Or maybe it's a new camera.  My dear, darling and cute hubby bought
me a new one.  Can't wait to start using it.  I have been using my little
Fuji pocket point and shoot for a long time.  This is a big step up for me.

What is it about the month of January and Mondays in January in 
particular, that make us all want to wipe the slate clean and do something 
different???

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



8 comments:

  1. Mondays do make me want to get a good start on things and hope that the fresh week ahead makes it all possible!
    hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I think I like to start with a clean slate in January because December is so busy and filled with Christmas activities, foods, decorations, you - name - it! It feels good to put it all away and start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love Christmas, it is indeed refreshing to put all the decorations away and start clean.

      Delete
  3. You will love your camera! I bought the same one last year and am still learning about it.
    Small changes are always good and funny how a simple nail polish can make you feel pretty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to compare notes on our cameras. My fashion style is pretty classic and I don't make drastic changes but I love to go a little wild with nail polish colors. It's not a big commitment and it's fun!

      Delete
  4. Mondays and the month of January sure do give us that feeling don't they. Today instead of filling up bare shelves and tabletops I'm playing and procrastinating as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very good at procrastinating. Want to come over to my house and we can procrastinate together?

      Delete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...