Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Guilt Free Shopping for You and for Me


Come along with me for a bit more antique shopping ~ it's 
guilt free.  We can peruse all the eye candy and not spend
a dime.  Well, technically we are not shopping, we are
just browsing.   But ...



sometimes browsing leads to buying, but for now our wallets
are safe ;-)  I do love this chair!



I like this lamp too.  I do have a wee lamp addiction, but 
you already know that about me.



See this very large round wicker tray in the background?  It
was all I could do to walk away from it.  I knew that if I had
bought it my dear hubby would have said ....
another basket ???




A touch of glitter ... here, there, everywhere.




My first thought ... a little French schoolgirl in a navy and
grey plaid uniform sitting in a classroom.  
Ecole Elémentaire



Love this cart/island!  Let's get a better view ...



wonderful don't you agree?



Beautiful chest.



I have a weakness for Staffordshire figurines ...



and painted furniture too.




Time to run!  Let's do this again soon.  
If you have time, stop by tomorrow for the first
of my series ~ Christmas Stories.  Hope to see
you then.


Okay Bentley ~ let's start decorating that front porch!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley







6 comments:

  1. So many beautiful things! I love guilt-free shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this post! I love the island made of salvaged wood, the gray bookcases, the school girl chair and so on! I loved browsing with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful things. How did you manage to pull yourself away xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you two! You mean you didn't get that school girl chair??? So sweet. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful but I really love the cart/island!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shopping excursion. Always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...