Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Texas Toast I Love You


In the early morning hours while Bentley is out chasing lizards in
the backyard, there is nothing I enjoy more than brewing a mug
full of hot tea with lemon and deciding what to have for breakfast.
Usually it's something nutritious  like oatmeal with blueberries or
a smoothie with yogurt and fruit.  But sometimes I just want 
toast and sometimes it is Texas toast.  A big thick slice of it's 
buttery goodness.  Oh I know, it has very little nutritive value and
I am sure gluten is hiding in there somewhere, but I don't care.





There are some days when nothing else will do to get this 
cowgirl going in the morning.  Texas Toast.  Love it!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes a girl's just gotta have what a girl wants. Love the sweet cowgirl napkin. :)
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I never thought about having it for breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say that is a wonderful looking piece of toast. Unfortunately, for me, I can't have gluten and I've only got one brand of bread that comes close. Enjoy Susan! Have a great week.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Texas Toast, now that is a blast from my past. We grew up on Texas toast. '-)
    Enjoy your thick, buttery toast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering! You are so right, there's nothing better but I don't do it often...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the toast in general but oh how I need to keep away from it because carbs are my big down fall. I do have that stamp for my toast and use it when the grand daughter is here.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...