Monday, February 3, 2014

More Minis on Monday



I have added a few items to my dollhouse mini collection.  I made a little
seat cushion for the Bar Harbor rocker and added a little heart 
pillow too in honor of Valentine's Day.





A few more pieces for the hutch with more on the way.  I love mini
dishes just as much as I love full size ones!





Bringing you a bit of cheer on what is a gloomy, cloudy and cold
Monday here in south Texas.  Hope your day is happy and 
full of love!



Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I don't know how you sew something so tiny, but you do!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mini dishes are so adorable. Because of your blog I now pick up any I might find in a thrift shop. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing Susan, you would not ever guess anything was mini if you did not say it,
    love your pics,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Have you started on your dollhouse yet? Putting it together I mean? Love your little pillow and those beautiful dishes. Is it warm down there? I sure do wish we were there but I guess God has a reason for us not being there. Maybe another time.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling! Love the pillows and the dishes. Do you order then online? Sweet, sweet, sweet! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan ~ your minis make me smile. Love all the little dishes. sweet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mini's, they are fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...